Sunday, July 24, 2005

What This Is

You're reading this, so you know this is a blog. A little more specifically, this is a blog for my random thoughts. It won't be about work. I like my work, plus I'm an attorney, so I couldn't tell you anything good anyway. It won't be very political because there is enough of that right now. It'll be about lots of theories, comments about stray things and maybe some about my wife (The Muse) and our kids (Mermaid and Enthusio). There will be updates on our dog, whose real name is Buster, which I will be using without remorse. There will be occasional book, movie, TV and music reviews because what good is a blog if you can't have stuff like that? I'll put up pictures if I can figure out how. As the opening credits of Six Million Dollar Man said, "we have the technology." I'm just not entirely sure how to use it. Of course, if Google can somehow manage to post satellite images of what seems like the whole world in a searchable database (try it -- it rocks!), then I imagine that I'll eventually figure out how to post static, unsearchable pictures. Finally, I'm a complete sports junkie, so you will be hearing about sports a lot, particularly the Sacramento Kings. In keeping with the sports milleu, as Ralph Barbieri says at the end of every Razor and Mr. T show on KNBR 680 (that's a shameless plug -- http://www.knbr.com/razorMrT/index.html), "Angels fly because they take themselves lightly." That's what we will be doing here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home