Friday, September 09, 2005

Crosswalk Update

I saw another wonderful example of bad driving behavior associated with crosswalks today. I was standing at the crosswalk nearest my office that crosses the busy street. There was a woman waiting there next to me. No one was stopping. While they weren't stopping, the woman stepped out a little to look around a parked car. As she was doing this, a man pulled his car up in the right lane. He wanted to make a right turn, so he honked his horn at the woman so she would get out of the way. Let's get this straight: the guy in the car honked at the pedestrian so she would get out of the way! If it hadn't been for Mr. Convertible Jag the other night, I'd say Mr. Hornhonker was just about the rudest driver I've ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home