Sunday, September 17, 2006

Impressing Enthusio

Last week, Enthusio got this giant blow-up football. Last weekend, he was trying to blow it up himself by blowing into it. I told him to stop and that I would blow it up with a pump that we have. He went out to play on the trampoline with his friends. I blew the football up with the hand pump and, about 10 minutes, I went outside with the blown-up football for Enthusio.

When I emerged with the football, Enthusio yells, "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Well, that was a good moment, although I have to say that I didn't feel like I really earned THAT much enthusiasm. I went inside and told The Muse, "There will come a day when nothing I can do will make my son say 'Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" but today is not that day."

It was only after The Muse said, "There's blog entry," that I realized that I had ripped off Aragorn from Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger alittleposy said...

I hope that what I actually said was "There's a blog entry," because I do try not to talk like Cookie Monster. But I also know that proofreading isn't one of your favorite pasttimes...
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home