Saturday, November 04, 2006

Weirdness in the Underwear Aisle

OK, I know most of you probably haven't been dying for a post on this subject, but I bought some underwear today. When I got them home and went to put them away, I noticed some very odd about them:

They came in a Ziploc bag.

Yes, if I had so chosen, I could have sealed my new underwear back up in their package to keep them fresh.

Why does underwear now come in resealable containers? Who knows? There is, however, someone out there who made the conscious decision to market his or her company's underwear as a perishable. I wonder why they didn't choose to use Tupperware. I mean, they're easily stackable.

I undoubtedly have dwelt upon this topic for far too long already. I will just add Ziplocs for underwear to my ever-lengthening list of pointless things along with, among other things: (1) revolving lights that outline license plates; (2) little toes; and (3) Paris Hilton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home